If you have a single burning question about your personal finances, a Purpose Plan might be right for you. Get an unbiased analysis of your current situation along with a customized plan for accomplishing your goal.
- A detailed analysis of your current situation
- A financial analysis of the cost and savings/investment requirements for your goal*
- Options for how to accomplish your goal
- A recommended course of action to get you to your goal*
You can also get a financial jumpstart with a more comprehensive Foundation Plan. This plan covers the three most common financial needs people have when building a financial foundation.
- Cash Flow Analysis & Budget Development
- Net Worth Statement Development & Analysis
- Debt Analysis
Potential Purpose Plans:
The following are examples of common goal people have which can be accomplished with the help of a Purpose Plan. With personal finance, rules of thumb and one-size-fits-all advice is rarely helpful or ideal. Get personal advice on your goal based on your specific situation.
I want to buy a house:
- Can I afford to buy a home, how much is safe to spend, and what should I look for?
- How do I afford the down payment for a home? What about other "hidden" up front costs?
- Is it better for me to rent or buy a home?
I want to get control of debt:
- How do I deal with my student debt?
- How do I improve my credit score without going into more debt?
- What is the fastest way out of debt based on my personal situation?
I want to understand my retirement:
- What do the investment options in my 401(k) mean? (What does each invest in, which ones are high/low risk, and how much do they cost me?)
- How much should I put in my 401(k)?
- What's the difference between all these options: 401(k), IRA, traditional, Roth and others?
I want to send my kids to college:
- How can I afford college for my child?
- What is the difference between 529, Coverdell, and other college savings options? Which is right for me?
- How do I choose which state 529 plan is right for me?
I want to get control of my finances:
- How do I make a budget which is right for my personal situation and lifestyle goals?
- How am I doing financially? (What is my net worth, how much do I spend on interest, is my net worth increasing or decreasing?)
- How should I prioritize my emergency fund, retirement, or eliminating debt?
- Am I paying too much for insurance and do I have enough insurance?
- Should I lease or buy my next car? Which is better for my finances and my lifestyle?
Free Coaching Call
If you are interested in receiving personal coaching on achieving your goals, please contact us to schedule a free half-hour coaching call. During the call, we will talk about your goals and begin to discuss a plan for how you can achieve them.